5 Tools Everyone on Twitter Should Be Using

1. Buffer – Organize your tweets

Buffer will help you stay organized and analyze your tweets to send out when you want them to go. I like to look at the analytics each week to see what was popular and if a certain style tweet got more retweets and favorites. If I have something that did well, I can rebuffer it to go out again.

Buffer

2. TweetDeck – Catch all the activity

3. Topsy – Find the conversation

Topsy is great for following trends and monitoring your brand on Twitter.

topsy twitter

4. Social Bro – Maximize your Interactions

I love Social Bro’s best times to tweet report and I run this once a week and send it to Buffer to optimize my tweets.

SocialBro Browse your Twitter Community

 

I also use Social Bro to unfollow people who don’t follow me back, follow back new followers, and to find out what my followers are talking about. There’s many different types of reports that you can set up to monitor hashtags or add people to lists.

The SocialBro dashboard is the heart and soul of the platform, providing users with a clear summary and holistic view of what’s going on in their Twitter community with statistics, graphs and features, including:

  • Community stats
  • Engagement stats
  • New followers and recent unfollows
  • Influencers and who is being influenced

5. Canva – Create visual for your Tweets

Runners-up for Twitter visuals
Pablo by Buffer

Word Swag for your phone

The post 5 Tools Everyone on Twitter Should Be Using appeared first on Peg Fitzpatrick.


from Peg Fitzpatrick http://ift.tt/1z3yxC2

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Latest Posts